Critical Stage Inspections
At BEZT Building and Pest Inspections, we offer critical stage inspections to ensure that the building complies with the building regulations and codes. Our inspectors evaluate and assess the quality of buildings being designed.
We compare the current building’s design with the construction drawings. When it comes to investing in a new property, consult with professional engineers who will perform critical stage inspections and prepare a detailed report. The critical stage inspections involve checking the building drawings and dimensions to make sure that they are consistent with the manufacturing materials.
Our team offers an extensive range of construction stage inspections and provides an unbiased, in- detailed inspection report. We also offer guidance and tips to help you maintain your house and increase its value in the market. We have the expertise and knowledge to support our clients in investing their money by offering building stage inspections service.
Get A FREE Quote NOW!
- Delivery of accurate and detailed reports
- Quick and efficient report turnover time
- 100% transparency and customised services
- Clear and concise communication with clients
- An instant price quote
Want to hire our professional inspectors? Browse our service page today and explore our range of building inspection services. You can also connect with us via phone call on 1800 002 131. Discuss your inspection requirements with our team and we will prepare a customised quote for you.
Building stage inspections Melbourne
Building a new home but not sure whether your building meets the relevant quality standards? Don’t worry, we can help. We carry out inspections during all the construction stages. Our team works with the objective to identify any types of structural issues or defects as early as possible. Make sure that the new building you are going to purchase is defect-free by choosing stage inspections. After the process of evaluation is completed, the report will be handed over to you on the same day.
We use the latest technology and provide photographs with a brief and clear description so that our clients can develop a better understanding. We follow a thorough quality check protocol which makes us the preferred choice of our customers. When you hire our structural engineers and professional building inspectors, you do not only get a report about the possible compliance issues but will also highlight any areas of concern.
Why Hire Us?
We have worked on a variety of projects and have delivered efficient inspection reports to hundreds of clients. No job is small or big for us. Our team members specialise in their fields and bring their combined skills and industry knowledge required for every project.
2. Tailored services
We offer personalised inspection services at a single platform. Whether you need our technical expertise or want to book a consultation service, we are available 24/7 to assist you in every possible way. We are proud to deliver exceptional building stage inspections in Melbourne.
Our team of professionals are highly qualified and offer specialised services. We have our in-house architects, consultants, engineers, and inspectors to ensure a seamless experience for our clients. We work together to make your building project a success.
Are you looking for personalised building stage inspections in Melbourne?
You have come to the right place. We are committed to ensuring that your property is safe and sound for your family. Whether it is an electrical or fire hazard, our inspectors will double-check all the features and elements of the building.
6 Stages of our Building Stage Inspections
- Contract / Document Inspection
- During the building stage inspections, we check the following:
- Contract hidden overload clause
- Unfair terms in the contract
- Hidden surcharges
- Contract breach
- Special clauses to protect homeowners missing
- Review building materials to avoid unnecessary payments from customers
During the Pre-Pour critical stage inspections, we check the following:
- The drawings and actual dimensions are consistent with the materials used for manufacturing
- Building codes against AS2870, AS3600, and BCA
- External and internal beam and rebate size
- Reinforcement rebar material size
- Evaluate reinforcement ligation methods
- Bar chair
- Total deep, waffle, rafter, level and height
- DPC waterproof inspection
- Termite protection
During the Frame Stage Inspections, we check the following:
- Consistency of the drawings and actual dimensions with the materials used for manufacturing
- Building codes are as per AS1684, BCA, Lintel, Beam, LWB, Stud, Truss, Bracing
- If the dimensions and connection methods match the drawings and comply with the Australian Building Standards Act
- Overhang and missing capping
- If the load-bearing and partition wall structure are vertical and flush
- window frame, door frame location, size, and connection comply with the Australian Building Standards Act
- If the flashing and sarking waterproof are as per building codes
During the waterproof building stage inspections, we check the following:
- Bathroom leaks
- Damaging of waterproof sheets and materials in the wet area
During the 5th stage of building stage inspections, we check the following:
- Pre-Plaster Inspection
- Check the following
- If the drawings and actual dimensions are consistent with the materials used
- If the building code inspections are in accordance with AS3700, BCA
- Vertical wall and construction joint location size
- If Ableflex and sealant are installed perfectly
- If the gutter is installed properly
- If the weep hole is reserved accurately
- If brick ties meet building codes
- Missing trimmer and cladding
- Mortar strength scratch test
- If the gaps reserved for window frames and door frames meet building codes
During the critical stage Handover Inspection, we check the following:
- Cladding structure
- Roof structure glass
- Cover and village mat
- Garage motor and power
- Plaster joints
- Kitchen cabinets
- Bathroom appliances: taps, tiles
- Equipment installations
- Insulation wool
- Roof structure
- Stair handrails
- glass handrails safety